Modern Vietnamese Restaurant established in 2013.
Great location situated in an urban open piazza next to the train station, directly under a major residential complex, next to Woolworth's supermarket, cafes, deli, and everyday conveniences. The vibrant and welcoming town centre attracts great amount of traffic day and night, all year round.
They serve various Rice dishes, traditional Vietnamese PHO noodle soup, vermicelli salad bowls, spring rolls, dumplings as well as beer & wine.
No competition in this Inner South-West Community with a very loyal clientele, weekly revenue has been extremely stable at $15,000.
- Strong sales with excellent profit - $15,000 takings with over $4,000 profit p.w.
- Rent $1,287 p.w plus outgoings $110 p.w, 3% annual increase
- 5 years lease plus 5 years option
- 3 months bond
- 110 sqm inside and 30 sqm outside, with seating capacity 35 inside and 26 outside.
- As new high quality fit out, airy, modern and bright.
- 5 well trained staff (2 full time, 3 casuals)
- Great reputation, 70% - 80% of customers are loyal and regular customers.
- Plenty of passing trades, day and night all year round.
- No competition around the area.
- The menu can be added with more stir fry dishes and other soups which can appeal to other customers.
- The premises can also be used for other Asian cuisines such as Thai, Japanese or Chinese.
- Listing Number: 26971-89623
- Location: Hurstville City Council, New South Wales
- Price: 200,000.00 AUD
- Down Payment: 20,000.00 AUD
- Sellers Discretionary Earnings: 0.00 AUD
- Category: Restaurants
- Inventory: 0.00 AUD
- FF&E: 0.00 AUD
- Employees: 0
- Years Owned: 0
- Reason for Selling: Owners are moving to Brisbane