Situated in a southern Logan Council suburb, this area could certainly be classed as one ‘on the move’. Blessed with excellent rail/road access to both Brisbane and the Gold Coast, the Logan Council has identified this suburb as a focus for growth. Local residential development projects have increased notably in recent times as the area responds to increased interest from commuters.
More locally, this business is ideally located to benefit from the main thrust of Logan Councils strategy focus, on ‘town center’ development.
Situated only meters away from major government buildings housing many employees and hundreds more members of the public who visit the buildings daily. Parking is easily accessible and easy access for pedestrians with open walkways adjoining.
An award winning, beautifully welcoming restaurant that has been the pride of the one owner for nearly two decades. Whilst the business reputation remains one of fine Indian dining, the owner has branched out and now has a thriving morning and lunchtime coffee/café business.
• Growth area located between Brisbane and the Gold Coast
• Long established well renowned reputation
• Fully licenced Indian restaurant a swell as café/bistro offer
• Indoor and outdoor seating areas
• Ideally located to serve major government buildings and town centre close near
• Ample car parking whilst being ideally located to a pedestrian precinct
• Potential for freehold purchase
- Listing Number: 12225-465113
- Location: Logan City, Queensland
- Price: 85,000.00
- Down Payment: 0.00
- Sellers Discretionary Earnings: 0.00
- Category: Restaurants
- Inventory: 0.00
- FF&E: 0.00
- Years Owned:
- Reason for Selling: Owners Downsizing